$15.95 – $22.00
WELD-ON 16 is a very high strength, clear, medium bodied, fast curing, bodied solvent-type acrylic cement. Applied to cast, molded or extruded acrylics, it will effect initial bonds within minutes and form strong joints within hours.
This item can only be shipped via Australia Regular Post or Road Express by courier due to the hazardous nature of the chemicals contained in this product.
Colour : Clear
Viscosity: 800 CPS
Working Time: 2-3 Minutes
Fixture Time: 5-6 Minutes
80% Strength: 16 Hours
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Parts to be joined should be clean and fit without forcing.
2. Apply WELD-ON 16 to one or both surfaces with brush, polyethylene squeeze bottle or gun.
3. If cement is applied to one surface, bring the two surfaces in gentle contact for several seconds to allow the dry surfaces to be softened.
4. Assemble with firm pressure while parts are still wet.
5. Hold or clamp assembled parts firmly until initial set. Joint strength will increase greatly in 24 hours.
6. Thereafter, strength will continue to increase gradually for some weeks.
Two years expectancy in tightly sealed containers. Stability of the product is limited by the permanence of the container and the evaporation of the solvent when container is open. Evaporation of solvent will cause the cement to thicken and reduce the effectiveness of the cement.